3cx Hosted VoIP
Experience the power of the world’s most advanced VoIP hosted phone system – and slash your phone bill!
Our hosted VOIP solution is a comprehensive cloud-hosted phone system that’s fully customisable for organisations of any size. Combine the power of 3CX’s software-based VoIP phone platform to deliver unparalleled levels of features without inflated costs like per-seat fees – or even call charges….
And you can say goodbye to UK National and UK Mobile charges too with all UK and Mobile call charges included – significantly reducing your phone costs and making budgeting easy.
Hold face to face meetings at the click of a button with 3CX’s web-meeting feature. It’s WebRTC based, so works in any browser without any software to install. Extremely easy-to-use, transforming the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Features include screen sharing, presentation, text chat, annotating and in-line voting.
Organise your phone system for ultimate customer convenience with Digital Receptionist (Auto-Attendant menus), hunt groups, call queues, call routing, and time-based routes. Endless configuration options at no extra cost.
Unlimited UK and
Whilst VoIP systems have always been great for bringing initial PBX setup costs down significantly, they’ve never delivered on addressing the monthly call charges, until now. Budgeting is easier and you’ll see reductions in your monthly phone call bills by up to 100%
Easy-To-Use And Configure
The web-based admin interface allows easy creation of extensions and routing plans as well as full statistics and reporting of calls. Each user also has their own web client where, as well as making calls and video conference, can manage their own extension settings, presence, call queue monitoring, shared contacts, schedule conference calls and much more….
Hosted VoIPPDF Datasheet
Based on 3cx – the world’s most advanced business VoIP phone software
Here you can configure your phone system without bounds. See a summary of the system status or drill down for custom reports, logs and notifications. Remotely configure and update your SIP handsets too.
User Web Interface
Each user has their own login where they can setup web meetings or video calls/conferences, set their presence and interact with queues and hunt groups – including recording, whisper and listen in.
Download the mobile App for each user and take the extension on the road without customers realising. It’s auto-configured from a web-link so not fiddly configs to worry about.
- Hosted VoIP has a much lower setup cost over traditional hardware-based PBX systems
- Convenient for remote workers and multiple branch locations
- Our hosted VoIP has Free UK and UK Mobile calls
- Lower international call charges
- Flexible changes to configurations quick and easy to implement inhouse
- Quick to setup – within a few hours usually compared to weeks for a landline
- Portability – easy to move offices without taking the old hardware PBX system
2 Line System
4 Line System
8 Line System
Additional options available
- Cloud hosted VoIP and managed by us (recommended)
- On-premise install – recommended for large companies with good connectivity where internal calls/video are high
- Three 3cx licences to choose from offering increased functionality (visit 3cx feature comparison)
- Annual or 3 year contracts
- Choose how many SIP trunks (number of simultaneous calls you need) – increase as needed easily and quickly
- Unlimited Calls are standard or opt for low 1ppm UK/5ppm UK Mobile tariff (for larger companies/call centres with mainly incoming)
Request a Quote
- What is VoIP?
- VoIP stands for Voice over IP and is whereby telephone calls use a data connection rather than standard PSTN or ISDN landlines. It's been around for a while with it's aim in making calls much more configurable, advanced features more accessible and call charges - especially international - much cheaper.
- Are there any per-user charges?
- No. Unlike some other VoIP services, we don;t charge a per-user or per-seat fee - you can have as many users as you like - thousands if you want, without it affecting the price. You'll need enough Lines / Trunks to service their calls though. We also don't charge for hunt groups or call queues or Auto Attendants - you can add as many as you need with no additional costs. (The "free" 3cx licence is limited to 8 lines/trunls/simultaneous calls)
- How many lines will I need?
- To keep things simple, we price the service based on the number of "lines", or more accurately "SIP TRUNKS", are required. These are the maximum concurrent calls internally and externally permitted (internally not counted for on-premise installations). As a rule, 1 line per 3-4 employees is about right, but it depends on your organisation's phone use. You can start off lower and add new SIP Trunks or lines at any time.
- What is 3cx?
- 3CX is a third-party sofware-based PBX system that's been in developement since the start of the VoIP and SIP revolution. It's a global company who deliver an open-source (and oaid-for licenced) unified-communications software. We chose 3cx as a trusted software partner because they are the world's leading VoIP software company and, after testing and using all other VoIP PBX solutions on the market, 3cx was light years ahead. You can find our more about 3cx and it's software at the 3cx website