With call charges from ZERO pence per minute for UK & Mobile…
MacAce’s SIP network offers high quality, high-availability SIP trunks for any platform including Asterix, 3cx and other cloud hosted or on-premise solutions requiring SIP trunks. Two options are available: either with low calls charges or no call charges – making SIP trunks the most economical way to make calls.
There’s no need to compare call charges, ours are from 0p per minute!
Easy to deploy and setup for you within hours for you with itemised per-second billing. You can port your existing numbers in or choose any geographic dialling code or 03 numbers. With our fast worldwide network, our SIP trunks are also suitable for non-UK customers adding UK SIP routing to their phone systems.
Why use MacAce SIP?
- Ultra reliable sip trunks connected to multiple PSTN and VoIP backbones
- Lowest call charges
- Highest voice quality
- Unlimited UK and Mobile call option or low per second billing (1ppm / 5ppm mobile)
- Free automaric failover to landline/mobile
- Fast, easy provisioning and number porting
- What is a SIP trunk?
A SIP trunk is like a virtual telephone line that you can connect your SIP-compatibe phone system to in order for it to make and receive calls. Similar to traditional ISDN channels - the number of SIP trunks you have determine the total simultaneous calls on your system
- Can I use the SIP trunk outside of the UK
- Yes, our SIP trunks are very good options to add low-cost call routing for non-UK based companies on their VOIP system.
- What’s the contract term?
Unlimited Trunks are subject to a 1 year contract, other SIP trunks are 30 day rolling terms. A valid automatic payment method is required to cover call costs (credit card or DD or invoice subject to approval)
- Do your SIP trunks work with 3cx, Asterix etc?
Yes, our SIP trunks work with all PBX and phone systems. We also offer expert 3cx hosted systems, handset and advice.