We try to keep things fair, simple and transparent.
At the same time there has to be rules – both as a legal requirement and as a duty to you, our other customers and our staff. We also don’t believe that terms and conditions should be several pages of legal baffle, so we try to keep things in plain English where we can.
General Abbreviated Rules for all services:
- We will notify you within 30 days of any price increases or service changes by way of email to the registered address we have on file for you.
- We do not tolerate any abuse of our network in any way. This includes using our systems or services for spam or any other form of illegal activity. We reserve the right to terminate your accounts immediately should we find this. We actively work with anti-spam agencies and the authorities relating to illegal internet use like child pornography, child abuse, animal cruelty etc.
- We do not monitor individual emails, web usage or content and believe in your rights to freedom of internet use. However, we do monitor usage patterns of users and groups of users in order to manage our own usage policies. We also adhere to legal guidelines to provide information to authorities only if they have the necessary legal right and/or court order to request this.
- We do not have access to your passwords or payment details – these are all encrypted, even to us. We will require proof of identity by means of sample questions under circumstance where information may be sensitive (e.g., billing, password changes etc).
- We will not share your personal information, including email address, with anyone else. All data we store is in compliance of the Data Protection Act and is securely encrypted at all times.
- We will refund monies to you at the appropriate pro-rata rate based on the terms of the service you have with us.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 1% per month on outstanding amounts. Payment for our services are generally in advance.
- We will not terminate your services unless we have failed to gain a response from you within a reasonable time frame. Services will be permitted to continue in the interest of maintaining your services and not to inconvenience you where possible.
If you have any queries, concerns or issues please contact us as we are always happy to help in any way we can. As member of ISPA – the Internet Service Providers Association – we have third party arbitration services and ISPA have their own complaints procedure – full details can be found on our dispute policy page.